Dog Collar with Benin Hearts Pattern
I Love Benin
Do you LOVE Benin? Well...
You’ll also love our Beninese flag-inspired dog collar with its bright red hearts. They're great for sporting events, holidays, festivals, and rugged enough for everyday use. They make super unique gifts too!
ADDITIONAL SIZE INFO:
All collars are adjustable. The length range is indicated in the size selector. To select the correct size collar, take a measurement of the dog's neck with a snug, fabric tape measure. Then add 2 inches. For example, if the measurement reads 11 inches, add 2 inches for a total of 13 inches. If your measurement falls within two different sizes, as 13 inches fall within small and medium, then you would decide on the preferred width. See below for the different widths.
- Extra large large: 1 inch
- Medium: 3/4 inch
- Small: 5/8 inch
- Xtra Small: 3/8 inch
A QUICK LOOK AT OUR PRODUCT'S CONSTRUCTION:
- We use ultra-strong Weinerlock brand buckles made by the National Molding Company
- The d-rings are heavy-gauge metal with welded ends for added safety
- The material is strong, water-resistant polyester that is permanently infused with the rich design colors
- Strap locks and strap keepers keep the collar perfectly adjusted and secure
- Proudly made in New Jersey, USA
Our collars are made of strong, 100% polyester material. Because of its strength and resistance to moisture, polyester is commonly used to make products such as automobile seat belts and performance wear. The tensile strength is comparable to nylon collars of the same width and thickness. Polyester has the added benefit of being hydrophobic, meaning that it resists water absorption. This feature makes is more resistant to mold, mildew, and decay.
The colors in these beautiful collars and leashes are infused directly and permanently into the fabric using a high-temperature process called dye-sublimation. This process allows the brilliant, colorfast designs to last for years without ever washing out or scratching off. Some fading will occur over a long period of time (years).
We use only high quality Weinerlock® brand buckles made by the Duraflex Corporation. We also use heavy gauge d-rings which are welded closed making the collars more secure. Many inferior dog collars skip this step which causes a safety concern when dealing with a strong dog or a persistent puller.
Flagcollars.com exclusively sells PatriaPet products which were established in 2007. Both parts of the business are family-owned and operated. Because of this, we want every customer that comes our way to be happy and satisfied. We offer a standard guarantee of 30 days against defects in material or workmanship but we always work with our customers no matter what the time lapse. Make your purchase with confidence.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device